At the start of your retreat I will ask :
“What would you like to be different in your life as a result of our time together?"
Would you choose to:
- Respond better in situations that you find difficult
- Understand your blind-spots and what you believe is your tendency for self-sabotage
- Improve your relationship with your partner or child
- Get started on something that’s important to you
- Discover ways to manage or eliminate anxiety
- Feel happier
Working one on one, and as a group, our time together will be spent discovering new ways to create the changes that each member wants in their lives
- Greater clarity on your situation
Recognizing when your ability to analyze and respond to a situation is compromised
Creating a 'space' so that you can gain a greater understanding on what is actually happening, both in the situation and within yourself
Responding and making decisions that are aligned with your long term goals
A Unique Forum Experience
Our time together will have both a group and an individual focus as I integrate my executive coaching into the supportive structure provided by forum.
This will provide you with an opportunity to take a closer look at your thoughts, emotions and behaviours, along with the habitual responses they generate.
The tools and strategies that we’ll be working with are based on the latest in psychology & neuroscience research.